Have Questions? Click to talk to a representative! Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For the safety of everybody attending, Country Stampede has implemented the following rules. Please read them. Making yourself familiar with our policies will help make your experience go smoothly so you can focus on having a good time.
- To be able to access the Kicker Country Stampede Campgrounds, you are required to have at least a four-day General Admission wristband.
- For everybody’s safety ATVs, golf carts, and other recreational vehicles are prohibited from use. They will be impounded and assessed an impound fee.
- Please keep talking, singing, radios, televisions, etc. at a volume that will not disturb other guests. No amplified PA systems, DJs, or sound systems will be allowed or operated in any camping area.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors. Have fun but respect others. Anyone acting abusive or causing trouble will be removed from the festival grounds.
- All minors attending Country Stampede must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- No sexually aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- People who sneak into Country Stampede without paying will be ticketed for trespassing. Any violators of the law may be subject to arrest.
- No motorcycles unless identified as an additional vehicle
- Please respect the beauty of the state park and keep your campsite clean throughout the weekend. Bag all trash (bags provided at campground check-in) and refuse and place it alongside the blacktop road for pick up each morning. We appreciate your help in keeping Tuttle Creek State Park clean. All campsites must be cleaned and all camping equipment removed by 10:00 a.m., Monday, June 29th. Anything left behind will be considered garbage and will be disposed of.
- Please do not park or abandon vehicles on the campground roads. Illegally parked vehicles will be impounded, and you will be assessed an impound fee.
- NO BOATS or JET SKIS. You may dock your watercrafts at Wildcat Marina located at 8220 Spillway Marina Rd., Manhattan, KS 66502. Phone: (785) 776-3113.
- NO FURNITURE.
- Charging for any kind of beverage at private parties is illegal.
- No unauthorized vending.
- Kegs and glass containers are not allowed in any camping area. These items will be confiscated.
- To prevent other campers from getting wet portable pools are not allowed.
- No pets (let’s avoid stepping in it or the risk of bites).
- No weapons of any kind permitted in any area even if you have a conceal carry permit.
- The swimming area and boat ramp in the River Pond Area will be closed from 4:00 p.m. Sunday, June 21 through Sunday, June 29. Swimming and boating is prohibited in the River Pond area during the festival.
- Fires will be allowed only in fire rings and in cooking grills provided by the State Park. All fires are to be attended at all times. Absolutely no bonfires or pit fires! Special instructions pertaining to fires may be in effect depending on weather conditions. Please ask our attendants for current information.
- For the safety of our guests, traffic patterns have been established to eliminate two-way traffic. All guests are asked to observe the NO PARKING and ONE WAY signs, as well as the established speed limit of 20 mph in the camping areas. Cruising or riding in the back of pickup trucks is prohibited in the campgrounds! There will be no incoming traffic allowed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Due to liability issues, grills and smokers exceeding 350 sq inches of cooking space will not be permitted in the campgrounds.
- We remind everyone camping in the Tuttle Creek State Park River Pond Area that they do so at their own risk. Tuttle Creek State Park, the promoters, managers, and owners of Country Stampede assume no responsibility for the actions of any guests or visitors to these areas.