Welcome to the 2014 Poster Program!
Thank you for your interest in the Kicker Country Stampede Poster Program. Distribution of our posters is a major part of our promotion of the event, and we really appreciate all the hard work of our Poster Distribution Team. We look forward to having you as a part of that important team!
Help us promote the biggest party on the planet and earn two free tickets along the way. All you have to do is hang 60 posters and distribute approximately 60 flyers in your assigned area.
Please fill out the form below to get started. List three towns in which you would like to hang posters, and we will try our best to assign you to one of those areas. Please combine towns with populations smaller than 5,000 on one line.
If you are accepted to hang posters in your requested area you will be notified by mail of your location in early March. In mid-March you will receive 60 posters, a supply of flyers, and verifications sheets for you to write down the business and contact information of the businesses where you hung the posters. If we are unable to fulfill your requested areas, you will be contacted by phone to discuss other options.
After we have received your verification sheets and we have verified that the posters have been hung and the flyers handed out, we will email you two four-day tickets by June 15.
We are not currently accepting applications. Please check back in December.
Poster Program Details
(Please be sure to read these important program instructions)
- You will receive 60 posters to hang.
- You will receive a small supply of flyers to leave at convenience stores, hotels, etc.
- You may pick up your posters on a specified day. Any posters not picked up will be mailed.
- All 60 posters and flyers have to be distributed to successfully complete the program.
- Posters may be hung in any public place that can be verified. For example, no telephone poles or outdoor kiosks.
- Don’t hang more than one poster at any one small business. Two posters are allowed at large businesses with entrances on opposite sides of the building. Examples include Wal-Mart, Home Depot, or large grocery stores, but no more than two please.
- Malls are restricted to community bulletin boards.
- Hanging posters outside of your designated area will result in disqualification from the program. If you need more area please contact us first before hanging posters in a town other than what is on your assignment sheet.
- We will call the businesses listed on your verification sheet to confirm that the posters have been put up.
- If this is your first year participating in the poster program we will ask that you mail in a $10 refundable deposit. We will ask you for this deposit when we send your letter confirming that you have been accepted to the program. Upon your successful completion of the program we will refund your deposit when we send you your tickets.
- You must successfully complete the program to participate in the future. If you are not able to participate after you have signed up, please let us know as soon as possible. If you contact us to let us know you can’t participate it will not affect your ability to participate in the future.