Miller Lite Express Lane
Country music fans, be sure to enjoy Miller Time at this year’s Country Stampede with the Miller Lite Express Lane. All fans 21 years or older with preperchased unopened Miller Lite will be allowed to go through the Miller Lite Express Lane at the camping check-in entrance at Tuttle Creek State Park. So grab some Miller Lite and avoid the long entry lines for camping check-in. It’s not just a good time, It’s Miller Time with the Miller Lite Express Lane at the 2013 Country Stampede.
Please be sure to have your tickets, camping, and Miller products ready to show parking attendants.
Porta Potty Today!
We have a limited number of Porta Potties for rent. Order yours today online through our shopping cart.
Locations, Info, Rules & Regulations
Your Country Stampede experience isn’t complete without taking up residence in one of our campground locations for the weekend. The campgrounds at Stampede have become as legendary as the festival itself. Thousands of festival attendees come together in a friendly and exciting atmosphere, setting up a community that becomes one of the largest towns in Kansas—a town that is committed only to having a good time!
Please Note: Anybody wishing to enter the campgrounds must possess either a four-day general admission, Weekend Reserved, or Weekend VIP ticket.
Many campers show up in advance to reclaim their same campsite year after year, chilling out until the big event starts.
CAT Cans RV Pumping Service
Call Cat Cans at 785-706-1246 to get your RV pumped and filled.
$50 Pump Only
$60 Pump and Water
Pick Your Campground Location
We have five different campground options. Choose the one that’s right for you. Rental units cannot be “dropped off.” No flagging or roping off sites permitted. These WILL be removed!
Horseshoe Bend Campground
For those that like to continue the excitement
after the festival grounds have closed.
- 2 a.m. noise curfew
- Located on the west side of the festival area
- Limited sites contain grills, fire pits, trees, and/or picnic tables
- Primitive camping
Reserved Primitive - New for 2013!
- Same as the Horshoe Bend Campground except you can reserve as specific spot. These sites are reservable pre-event so all you have to do is show up and your site is waiting for you. Reserve as a group and take the guessing work out of planning your camping experience with us.
Branding Iron Campground
For those who like a more laid back camping experience.
- 12 a.m. noise curfew
- Located on the east side of the festival area
- Primitive camping
- These sites have water and electrical hookups and are dispersed throughout the Horseshoe Bend campgrounds.
- Assigned at the time of purchase. There are a limited number so we sell these by phone only.
- Preferred campsites will go on sale on Saturday, December 8 at 9 a.m.
Premier Camping - New for 2013!
- New for 2013 - . Premier camping is just that, "Premier!" A 25 x 45 campsite located just outside our West gate in a prime location, this site is top-notch! Included in the price is 50 amp electrical service, water tank fill upon arrival and a courtesy pump during the event. Only 21 of these sites are available so get yours today!
- Showers and restrooms located centrally in the campgrounds.
- Every campsite is within walking distance of the festival.
- Sites are approximately 20'x 30'.
- Allows for one tent and one vehicle OR one camper and one vehicle OR one motorhome.
- You can purchase a site that allows for one additional vehicle.
- Camp area open Sunday, June 23 at 2 p.m. Beginning Monday, June 24 check-in will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you arrive after hours, you must check-in by 8:30 a.m. the following morning.
- DO NOT DISTURB CAMPGROUND HOSTS.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 27 all campers will be required to have event camping and parking permits. Anyone not possessing the proper passes will be asked to leave the campgrounds.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 27 camping staff will begin arm banding. If you arrive prior to Thursday, you must stop by camping check-in to receive your arm band.
- Primitive campsite passes will be sold on site beginning June 23 provided the campgrounds are not sold out.
- Your camping pass is valid June 27, 28, 29, 30, 24, 2013.
- You will receive a PDF document as your camping pass. THIS IS YOUR CAMPING TICKET. Please bring this to camping check-in, and upon arrival you will receive the necessary passes for your vehicle and sleeping unit.
Additional Camping Fees
A $5.00 daily vehicle fee will be charged if camping prior to the event. If you possess a Kansas State Annual Park Permit, you will be exempt from this fee. Anyone wishing to camp prior to June 26 must pay additional camping fees at the State Park upon arrival.
Additional fees are as follows:
- Primitive camping fees are $10 per night.
- Preferred camping fees are $20 per night.
- There are two shower facilities in the River Pond area. One is located in the center of the main campground area and the other at the east end of the park, near the beach area.
- The shower facility in the campground will be open 23 hours per day and will be closed from 5 a.m. – 6 a.m. daily for cleaning.
- The beach area shower facility will also be open 23 hours per day and will closed from 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. daily for cleaning.
- Please respect cleaning crews! They are necessary in keeping the area clean and sanitized for your protection.
- Water in the campground is for personal consumption and use only!
For the safety of everybody attending, Country Stampede has implemented the following rules. Please read them. Making yourself familiar with our policies will help make your experience go smoothly so you can focus on having a good time.
- You must be wearing at least a four day general admission ticket wristband to access the campgrounds. Anyone found in any camping areas without the proper passes are subject to trespassing charges. Single day general admission attendees are not permitted in any camping area.
- For everybody’s safety ATV’s, golf carts, and other recreational vehicles are prohibited from use. They will be impounded and assessed an impound fee.
- Please keep talking, singing, radios, televisions, etc. at a volume that will not disturb other guests. No amplified PA systems, DJs or sound systems will be allowed or operated in any camping area.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors. Have fun but respect others. Anyone acting abusive or causing trouble will be removed from the festival grounds.
- All minors attending Country Stampede must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- No sexually aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- People who sneak into Country Stampede without paying will be ticketed for trespassing. Any violators of the law may be subject to arrest.
- No motorcycles unless identified as an additional vehicle
- Please respect the beauty of the state park and keep your campsite clean throughout the weekend. Bag all trash (bags provided at campground check-in) and refuse and place it alongside the blacktop road for pick up each morning. We appreciate your help in keeping Tuttle Creek State Park clean. All campsites must be cleaned and all camping equipment removed by 10:00 a.m., Monday, July 1. Anything left behind will be considered garbage and will be disposed of.
- Please do not park or abandon vehicles on the campground roads. Illegally parked vehicles will be impounded, and you will be assessed an impound fee.
- NO BOATS or JET SKIS. You may dock your watercrafts at Wildcat Marina located at 8220 Spillway Marina Rd Manhattan, KS 66502 (785) 776-3113.
- NO FURNITURE
- Charging for any kind of beverage at private parties is illegal.
- Unauthorized vending is strictly prohibited.
- Kegs and glass containers are not allowed in any camping area. These items will be confiscated.
- No portable pools allowed.
- No pets (let’s avoid stepping in it or the risk of bites).
- No weapons of any kind permitted in any area even if you have a conceal carry permit.
- The swimming area and boat ramp in the River Pond Area will be closed from 4:00 p.m. Sunday, June 23 through Sunday, June 30. Swimming and boating is prohibited in the River Pond area during the festival.
- Fires will be allowed only in fire rings and in cooking grills provided by the State Park. All fires are to be attended at all times. Absolutely no bonfires or pit fires! Special instructions pertaining to fires may be in effect depending on weather conditions. Please ask our attendants for current information.
- For the safety of our guests, traffic patterns have been established to eliminate two-way traffic. All guests are asked to observe the NO PARKING and ONE WAY signs, as well as the established speed limit of 20 mph in the camping areas. Cruising or riding in the back of pickup trucks is prohibited in the campgrounds! There will be no incoming traffic allowed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Due to liability issues, grills & smokers exceeding 350 sq inches of cooking space will not be permitted in the campgrounds.
- We remind everyone camping in the Tuttle Creek State Park River Pond Area that they do so at their own risk. Tuttle Creek State Park, the promoters, managers, and owners of Country Stampede assume no responsibility for the actions of any guests or visitors to these areas.
Camp with Stars - Rascal Flatts Parties All Night with Stampede Campers!